Friday 6 September 2013

Fuller Hair?

I've been lucky enough to be selected by the lovely people at Super Savvy Me to try out Nioxin Diaboost.  It's meant to thicken hair, I have horribly fine hair so it sounded the perfect product for hair like mine.

Trying this product out in no way biases my opinion of the product.

First impressions are excellent, it comes in sleak, high-end looking packaging.  It's really easy to apply, it dispenses via a fine spray, the instructions on the box state to massage into the scalp.  I've tried it on wet hair so far, then dried as usual.  My hair does have a bit more bounce about it, certainly my fringe does, which I thought was pretty good for first application.  It has a nice smell about it too, I'd say unisex, so good for men or women.

Great first impressions, I'll keep you posted as to how things go with longer term use.

No comments:

Post a Comment