Wednesday 17 April 2013

Post Bath Pampering




I have to thank Bzz Agent, I'm currently testing E45 Nourish and Restore Moisturising Lotion for them, somewhere in the midst of 'Mummydom' I guess I forgot how taking one minute out of my day to Moisturise after a bath or shower made me feel somewhat pampered.

This cream is seriously lovely, it has a very light fragrance to it, the skin absorbs it very quickly, its light but has such a wonderful moisturising effect.  The more I use it, the better my skin seems to look.

I use an epliator so my skin is often a little irritated - I don't know if it's because the lotion is dermatological but it seems to have a cooling effect on my skin rather than irritation.

Actually don't just take my word for it - get yourself a free sample and give it a try yourself:
E45 Free Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment